Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maggi - Meat version

The recipe may sound a little silly, but it turned out to be much more delicious than I thought. I like spicy food so spiced it up a little bit. Maggi - I used is the Indian masala version. I am not sure how it will taste with other kinds of noodles, but when you experiment, please let me know.

Ingredients:

Maggi - 1 packet
Schinker (beef) - 4 slices
Chilli garlic sauce - 1tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 1 tbsp

Procedure:
  1. Add adequate amount of water as the package suggests. 
  2. Add the maggi masala, chilli garlic sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well. 
  3. Add noodle and mix well. Once it is done remove from the stove and serve it in to a plate.
  4. Cut the Schinken slices in to small pieces and sprinkle them on the top. 
Enjoy while it is still hot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment